#105 2 Years
Happy Tuesday!
I hope everyone has been having a great week so far. This past week was awesome! Definitely one of my favorite weeks as a missionary. Also, 2 years ago today I was set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! What a past 2 years it has been! I still have over a week left though so I'll still be sending out another email 

We had some amazing lessons this week with our progressing friends. Ashton and Annette are doing amazing! They've felt the power of the Book of Mormon and they feel the spirit everytime we come over. And they are both applying for a new job so they won't have to work on Sundays. They said that if they're going to do it, they are going to be all in. And our friend Frank from last week brought his entire family to church. It was so cool
We got to go out and eat with President and Sister Coleman and Elder Gurr and his comp before Elder Gurr goes home this Friday. It was so much fun. Elder Gurr is literally my brother. I'm so excited to see him again when I get down to Provo. That dinner was by far the fanciest place I've ever been to. I almost felt like I didn't belong.
Today for pday a couple members in our area took us golfing at TPC Summerlin (I know it sounds like I have the most spoiled life but it really was just this week
). I've never been golfing before but now I understand why people love it. It was a ton of fun and I even shot a par on hole 17
). I've never been golfing before but now I understand why people love it. It was a ton of fun and I even shot a par on hole 17I had my departing interview with President Coleman on Sunday. I felt so much peace and so much excitement for what's to come. My mission has been amazing!! I've learned so much about my Savior Jesus Christ and have felt the joy of testifying of Him. And what really stood out to me in my interview, is that this isn't meant to be the end. The best is still yet to come as we continue to dedicate our lives to Him. I love what President Nelson said in October 2024. "The best is yet to come, my dear brothers and sisters, because the Savior is coming again!" I'm excited for this next week which I know will be the best week of my mission. And then I am so excited for what God has in store for me for the rest of my life.
Jesus loves you!!
Elder Jensen



Comments
Post a Comment