#103 110 isn't that hot
This was a pretty fun week!!
We had zone conference on Wednesday and it was amazing!! We focused on repentance and how we as missionaries can repent and how can can teach it to our friends. President Coleman was also on one with his comedy. It was so funny and so spiritual. I'm going to miss the Coleman's so much. I also had the opportunity to give my departing testimony. It was incredibly weird to actually be the one to walk up for during the departing testimonies. I remember being in my seat at my first z con and thinking that that would never be me. But here we are
I spoke on the joy that comes from knowing Jesus Christ lives. Usually I don't choke up when I bear my testimony, but I did this time. It was a powerful experience.
I spoke on the joy that comes from knowing Jesus Christ lives. Usually I don't choke up when I bear my testimony, but I did this time. It was a powerful experience. I went on an exchange with a brand new missionary named Elder Moss from Nashville. It was really fun! We helped at this service all the way down south. We had gotten a ride from a member, but that member had to leave early. We were supposed to get a ride home from another guy, but he never ended up showing up
So we were waiting for a couple hours. The only people there were single sisters so we couldn't ride with them. One of them called their son who lived a half hour away to come pick us up. When he got there we found out he was 17 so we also weren't supposed to ride with him, but I was so sick of being at that warehouse so we rode the 40 minute ride with him. I "confessed my sins" to the APs and they thought it was the funniest thing in the world. It was a pretty crazy journey
So we were waiting for a couple hours. The only people there were single sisters so we couldn't ride with them. One of them called their son who lived a half hour away to come pick us up. When he got there we found out he was 17 so we also weren't supposed to ride with him, but I was so sick of being at that warehouse so we rode the 40 minute ride with him. I "confessed my sins" to the APs and they thought it was the funniest thing in the world. It was a pretty crazy journeyIt was incredibly hot this week. I can't fully explain what it felt like but I'll give it a try. Because it's a dry heat it's not super sweaty, but it does feel like the sun is going to singe off all the hair on your body. The UV index is almost always about 10 (dangerously high). It is also super windy which you'd think would be nice but ends up making it feel like the whole city is a hot blow drier. It's a really good time here in the city of Vegas!! 
We got approval from President Coleman to go out earlier in the day. So we now go out at 8 instead of 10 and we move personal study and working out to the middle of the day.

We got approval from President Coleman to go out earlier in the day. So we now go out at 8 instead of 10 and we move personal study and working out to the middle of the day. Our friend Ashton is now on date!!! He is so cool and really wants to feel a forgiveness of his sins. We testified of how the Holy Ghost helps us recognize that God has forgiven us and helps us to always retain a remission of our sins. If y'all could please pray that he can get work off on Sundays and that he'll make it to his date that would be much appreciated!!!
Here's a verse I shared in my departing testimony. Alma 26:16
"16 Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel."
I can't possible thank God enough for all He has done for me. Jesus Christ is my Savior and I will glory in Him forever!!
God loves you!
Elder Jensen




Comments
Post a Comment