#92, 93 America 250
What's up everyone! I hope you are doing well. This week was really good.
We went on a couple exchanges a couple weeks back. On one of them we talked with this awesome lady named Charletha. She seemed really interested, but didn't want to give us her contact info. So we wrote down the church information not really thinking too much of it. But then she actually came!!! And she loved it so much. She also came to a mission music devotional and she told us last week that she wants to be baptized!! God is good!
On the other exchange we went on a split with a youth named Noah. What's super cool about Noah is that a year and a half ago, he was the very first person I ever invited to be baptized on my mission. It's so cool that a year and a half ago I was teaching him the gospel and now he's teaching it side by side with me. The spirit was so strong and it shows how much Jesus Christ can change people.
Yesterday was Elder Petersen's birthday and it was so good! The members showed out and made it probably his best birthday ever. We got 2 cakes, a thing of brownies, Canes, Makai's (Hawaiian food), and some money for chick fil a. The members in these wards are awesome.
Today is the last pday of the transfer so we through a Zone BBQ. Obviously it was American themed 


Everything that we bought had to have red, white, and blue on it. We also bought great value mustard because we didn't want to buy French's mustard. I also bought a new bald eagle shirt. I love American so much. 





American 250!!!!



Everything that we bought had to have red, white, and blue on it. We also bought great value mustard because we didn't want to buy French's mustard. I also bought a new bald eagle shirt. I love American so much. 





American 250!!!!I was reading Romans 8 this morning and I loved verse 18
"18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
Everything we go through in life has a purpose. The challenges we go though help us to become the people Christ knows we can become. God has so much in store for us and the hardships we go through are nothing compared to the reward He has for us. Just keep pushing
Have a great week!
Elder Jensen






Comments
Post a Comment